Neptune Flotation™ Floating Walkways are the perfect solution for industrial sites, where safe access to water is needed. Neptune’s Walkways are made from rotationally molded polyethylene plastic with UV inhibitors to prevent them from degrading over time. The modular sections measure 5 feet by 10 feet by 15 inches , which allows for easy customization and assembly. In addition, each section holds 2,916lbs at full submersion. Furthermore, the rubber connectors are made of recycled tires and provide flex to allow for wave action.
- Optional handrails and attractive non-slip surface for a safe walking space.
- Floating Walkways are designed to work in ice, and are high enough out of the water that they “pop” out of ice when the body of water freezes.
- Tough, impact-resistant polyethylene plastic (LLDPE)
- Built-in UV inhibitors reduce degradation caused by sunlight
- Solid one-piece construction
- Proudly made in the USA