Modular Floating Walkways & Work Platforms
Neptune Flotation™ Modular Floating Walkways & Work Platforms are the perfect solution for industrial sites, including waterfront sites, mines and aggregate operations. Neptune’s Walkways & Work Platforms made from rotationally-molded polyethylene plastic with UV inhibitors to prevent them from degrading over time. The modular sections measure 5 feet by 10 feet by 15 inches, which allows for easy customization and assembly. In addition, the rubber connectors are made of recycled tires and provide flex to allow for wave action.
Modular Floating Walkway
Each section measures 5ft x 10ft x 15in and holds 2,916lbs at full submersion.
Modular Floating Work Platform
Each platform measures 10ft x 10ft x 15in and holds 5,832lbs at full submersion.
Modular Floating Walkways & Work Platforms Features:
- The modular walkways and work platforms are sold in kits and designed so that one person can install them on the water.
- Optional handrails and attractive non-slip surface for a safe walking space.
- Walkways and Work Platforms are designed to work in ice, and are high enough out of the water that they “pop” out of ice when the body of water freezes.
- Tough, impact-resistant polyethylene plastic (HDPE)
- Built-in UV inhibitors reduce degradation caused by sunlight
- Solid one-piece construction
- Proudly made in the USA